Path of positivity - Faith

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge over at Path of positivity challenge and this time around the challenge is Faith.  It's a pretty good challenge I think for this time of year!

The great sponsors this time around are:


 and 


For my card I used a great image from Fresh brewed designs called Jesus is the light.  I thought it was appropriate because I believe in God and to me Christmas is about the faith and the light that Jesus brings in the world with his birth.

So in keeping with this thought I figured I would leave this card to be quite traditional Christmas with the red and the gold!

The paper for this card is from Bobunny - Christmas Collage.  I used my Quickutz nesting rectangle and my Nesting doily rectangles as well as my Nellie's oval for the sentiment.  I added some bling and ribbon from Recollection.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to the flame.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Jellypark challenges - Ribbon and bows
  2. Addicted to stamps-challenge - Holiday
  3. Simon says stamp blog - Anything goes
  4. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for today!  Hope you have a fabulous evening.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vickie,
    This is such a wonderful Christmas card. I like the candle with the holly. The gold bow is so significant. The Light and Gold. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday today. We appreciate your faithfulness.
    Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous candle, beautifully coloured and so prettily framed! Perfect for the season! Pure delight! Thank you for sharing this gem in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Vicky! this is fabulous, i adore your coloring! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stunning!! I love the pop of red frame :) thank you for sharing with ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, the paper is great, thanks for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends :o).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway