Tip Top Tuesday - Make your own

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday and this time around it's about making your own.

The sponsor for this challenge is
And for my card I'm using the super fun Scene it snowmen fun. 

I decided for this challenge to make my own stick pin and here's my tip for it.  For those you can use some corsage pins and some beads. In order to glue them together use some glossy accent. It dries clear and is a fine enough tip not to make a mess on your entire stick pin.

Here's the card with the stick pin

The paper is from echo park - Keeping cozy.  I used some nesting eyelet ovals and some nesting ovals from Quickutz.  The snowflake is a sticker from the dollar store.  I added some pearls from my stash as well.

Here's a closer look at the snowmen digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Cardmania challenges - Christmas
  2. Crafty cardmakers - Christmas
  3. Catch the bugblog - bingo - non traditional Christmas colors- snow and a players choice so in my case stick pin :)
That's it for me!!!  Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love the designer paper, love the snowflake, love the image, I just love the card lol...Have a wonderful Christmas Vicky. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is just super adorable.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card. Super cute image, lovely backing paper and our stick pin is fab. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Sally D.x.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway