Little Christmas card

I'm really into the fast recycled Christmas cards!!!  I think it's so awesome to give a new life to cards that would have ended in the recycling or the garbage (of course only store bought ones).

I would love to share with you another one that I made, actually I made 2 out of this card how awesome right?!?

Here's the card that I made

The paper that I used here is from Authentique - Peaceful. I also used some cardstock from jDCWV - Christmas & Winter.  I used my nesting eyelet and nesting ovals from Quickutz.  I also added some Tattered lace snowflake die cuts and some bling from Queen and Co.

Here's a closer look at the great image.  The sentiment that I used is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Creative card crew - anything goes
  2. Holly Jolly Christmas - anything goes Christmas - yup I'm doing it early!!!
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Something old and something new - Old Christmas card and new bling that I got from my friend!
  4. Digi sketch challenge- sketch or winter snowflakes - did the snowflakes.
Have a great evening folks!  I'm off to bed :)

I'm doing  a giveaway here if you are interested!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Re-using images from old Christmas cards is something I love doing! I used to do it a lot but I only made two this year. I like them to give to those people on my list who don't appreciate a hand-made card. It's still hand-made, but I didn't invest a lot of time. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would as a least half of the cards I made were from recycled cards it is so satisfying o be able to reuse an otherwise defunct item. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this Month. Hope to see you back here again in 2015. Happy New Years, Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Christmas card. Thank you so much for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway