We 3 king

I hope you are having a great day.  I wanted to share with you the card for the progressive challenge over at Digistamps 4 joy-sa.  I know I'm cutting it super close to the challenge end.  YIKES... it's hard to keep track of the days with the kids home for the holidays.

Here's my card with this great image that I got as a freebie for playing in last month.

For this card I decided to go with gold and blue :)

The paper for this is from Keeping Cozy - Echo Park paper.  I used my Label 10 from Spellbinder.  I added some bling and pearls from my stash as well as some ribbon.  The glittered paper is from Christmas & Winter Stack by DCWV.

Here's a closer look at the image colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Digistamps 4 joy-sa - Progressive challenge
  2. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card link up
  3. Digistamps 4 joy-sa - Add glitter - I added some glitterpaper
  4. Dis digi designs challenge - Any winter holiday
That's it for now.  Hope you like this.

Hugs


Comments

  1. Oh this is so pretty, love the colors you used and the great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is so very beautiful and gorgeous ribbon.

    gr karin

    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky this is so wonderfully coloured and designed. I just adore how the blue colouring pops against the golden hues. Thank you for taking the time to use this December’s free Christmas image. Also thank you for taking part in our 2014 Progressive Christmas challenge. It was an honour to have you participating with us. Unfortunately the challenge will not continue in 2015, but I take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great work, well done and good luck! Great job with this image Vicky!
    Hugs, Jackie
    Digistamps4Joy.DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card, a very elegant design.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digi Stamps 4 Joy. Hope to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway