The East Wind Challenge - Christmas

HEY it's time for a new challenge over at The East Wind.  This time around the challenge is just perfect for this time of year it's Christmas!

But you know me... I had to do something that wasn't quite Christmasy because there are soooo many fabulous other images in the store.  So for my card I used the great Lucy loo blow the skull.  I thought even if it made for a darker style Christmas card it would still be quite elegant and I think I have managed quite well!!!


For this card I used papers from my scrap pile stash so I was quite happy with that!!! I used a ribbon from Recollection and some American twine as well as a little wood button.  The image was cut using my inverted squares from Quickuts.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - Anything goes darker challenge
  2. Sister act card challenge - Anything goes
  3. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
  4. Scribble and scrap crafts - Anything goes
That's it for this post!  It's quite a busy day!!!  Lots more to come so please do come back :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. My! You certainly have been a busy gal, Vicki! Had to search for this one. LOL I so totally love that you've used this image for Christmas. Beautiful coloring and it really is perfect in a quirky (and a bit dark, HeeHee!) sort of way. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made this image Christmasy AND dark. I LOVE her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Vicky!
    Fun project, nicely colored! Thanks so much for joining us this week here at 613 Avenue Create. We always enjoy your visits to the neighborhood!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Vicky! Never thought to use her as a Christmas image, looks fantastic! Love the skull on the bow too! Thanks for joining us at LOC !mo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous, I love the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky. Great card and fab coloring. Thanks for joining us at Scribble and Scrap xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at LOC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Sweetie! Fab image and colouring and such a great layout. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant, yet dark & superbly put together. This is the type of card I would love to receive. Thanks for playing at LOC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. An evil look or what! An unusual and interesting Christmas card. Lou @LOC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a busy artist!! Love this image and the colors are divine! Really love the skelly button and the bow and textures are terrific!! Thanks for playing with us at LOC!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway