Doodle Pantry - New release - Canadian Goose

Hello!  There's a brand new release over at Doodle Pantry!!!  They are all fabulous but I just HAD to play with the one that reminded me of home lol

I'm using the great Canadian Goose set!!!!  yup that's me I want to be out of HERE for the winter time!

Here's my very CAS card using some papers and a sentiment from that set as well as a great pre-colored image!

I used my Frame 4 from Shapez for this card.  I added some bling in the right corner and that's it.

Here's a closer look at the precolored image.
I made a few more makes with this great image.... I will have to be back with them later :)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting for all seasons - 'Tis the season
  2. Just inspirational challenges - Winter
That's it but I still have 2 more posts coming up today!!!  So please do come back for them :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Absolutely magnificent, my friend! Would it be cruel of me to tell you that we're supposed to have temps that feel like early fall today? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I WISH I could say, "Winter, I'm outta here!" Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky, Beautiful card! The image is just amazing. Too fun of a sentiment! Great layout to show off this beautiful bird. Great job!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Vicky...just wow. This card made my jaw drop. Awesome masculine card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image and the beautiful monochromatic design you created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful Christmas Card super cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway