Santa with pipe - Rick St-Dennis

Hello!  It's time for me to share with you a different project than my other usual cards for the Sparkle and glitter!  I decided to make a little gift for my youngest son's teacher a calendar as her Christmas gift.

Of course there were some great images from RSD to use for it.  So the 1st make that I'm sharing is for the month of December 2015 using a fab image from the zibbet store called Santa with pipe

It was so fun to color.  I decided to go with non traditional colors for this image.  The stars on his coat inspired me :)

I used my grand Label 1 from Spellbinder for this project.  I used my Bobunny - Silver gold collection.  The bling is from Recollections.

And here's a closer look at the image colored with my copics.  The sentiment was fussy cut and it's from Create with TLC.   The calendar is from Michel zbinden.

I'm entering this calendar in the following challenges:

  1. One stitch at a time challenge - Anything goes
  2. Pile it on challenge - Anything goes Christmas/Anything goes
  3. Corrosive challenges - anything goes
That's it for me for today!! Hope you have a great day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky this is fabulous. Very creative...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and a beautifully coloured Santa too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT in our Anything Goes with Lace challenge. Jennie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck - Hope to see your creations again. Samara DT - OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made a really festive project for our month-long challenge at Pile It On, love this funny stamp. Thank you for joining us and don't forget to check on Wednesday who's the winner. Good luck and best wishes for the new year!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway