Digi Choosday - Xmas Table/decor

It's time for the next challenge over at Digi choosday.  And this time around we want to see something that you would use to decorate!

I have a really really hard time making anything that has to do with Decor... So when I saw this challenge I started to sweat... and dread it... but I figured out what to make.  My dad loves owls and I figured the great one from the Christmas Joy bundle set would make a fabulous little decoration.  So I printed it twice (reversing one of the image and created this little jar with it.  It's my own little version of a snow globe.
The jar is from the dollar store.  I used some snow from there as well and some ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the image that I fussy cut out.
And the reverse side of the jar
I'm entering this decoration in the following challenges:
  1. Artistic inspirations challenges - Anything goes or snow
  2. Craft-dee bowz - Handmade bow
  3. Incy wincy designs - Snowy days
  4. Pile it on challenge - Anything goes Christmas/holidays
  5. That craft place blog - Chrismas
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday

Hugs

Comments

  1. He's so cute! A very modern and contemporary snow globe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!!! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ December challenge with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and inexpensive holiday decoration! Great idea to print a mirror image of the original for use too! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ December Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whst a fantastic idea, Vicky! You did such and incredible job making this. I love the idea and may just have to CASE it (sounds better than stealing hte idea, right?) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely project. This turned out great!!! Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cute litte image, great idea Vicky
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute Vicky i love it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am like you with the 3D stuff but I think you nailed it.... great job!... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun and easy project. I may have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you thought out of the box with this snow "globe". Thanks for joining the Snowy Days challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is gorgeous love it bless you for playing at TCP This week love hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous and so useful, just fabulous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clever and gorgeous! Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place challenge. Hugs, Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway