Monday, December 1, 2014

Little Elf

Hello!  I hope you had a great Monday!  I'm starting to slowly get better and feel my mojo returning :)  Of course it does help when I get to play with precolored images like this one from the great FB group Dragon Lair where they have a fabulous decoupage sheet all ready to go.  Just print and have fun putting it together!!!

I really love the 3d effect that you get with this.


The background paper is from Christmas cottage by teresa Collins.  I used my scallop and large circle from spellbinder.  I added some ribbon that I purchased at Winners our equivalent of TJ MAX.

Here's a closer look at the great precolored image.  The great sentiment is from  Create with TLC
and here's a sideview so you really see the raised effect.
I followed this great sketch # 333


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - Past sketch - used #333
  2. Dragon Lair - Freebie challenge
  3. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card link up
That's it.  Hope you have a great night!!!  I'll be back tomorrow.  Thank you everyone for your great comments it really does make me soooo happy :)

Hugs

3 comments :

  1. This is lovely Vicky! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Vicky,your card is adorable :-D I like it a lot :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Vicky and I love the 3D effect too. Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday challenge this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest