Thursday, December 18, 2014

Angel Lights

I've been making little gifts... I figured that it would give me a reason to color... there's not much I can do and I can't do it for very long but it calms me when I do color.  So I have been making little snowglobes (changing the picture inside for a colored image) and my kids made the comment that it wasn't fair since they didn't get some... that I was making them for others and not for home.

I remember as a kid totally loving to play with snowglobes.  There's something magical about that and you can stare at it for a long time.  Maybe that's why as well I'm making them lol being nostalgic since this Christmas is not like the others...

Anyway... I'm here to share with you one that I made for my daughter.  Good thing that she doesn't check out my blog!  It's using a super cute image from Gerda Steiner for the progressive challenge.  I used the super cute Angel with lights.

I colored the image with my copics.

Here's a closer look at the digi.  Pretty happy with my coloring of this little one!
And here's a look when the little globe is all shaken up :)  Hope my daughter likes it!
I'm entering this globe in the following challenges:

  1. Gerda Steiner - Progressive challenges
  2. Craft my life - Something other than a card
  3. Crafting for all seasons - Anything but a card
That's it for now!!!  Have a great day.

Hugs

6 comments :

  1. Gorgeous, your daughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, Vicky! I love the nostalgia of snow globes, too, and had quite a collection when I was a teen. Over the years, they've gone to other homes and a few to special friends. I know your daughter is going to love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Vicky!!! Can't believe I see my little angel in that snowglobe. It looks sooo beautiful and I feel bad right now, that I didn't have those prepared for my kids myself!!!! Very special!!! So smart!! Thank you for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love that you made this image into a snow globe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your wonderful snow globe with us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and great idea! Thanks for it. Maja DT at All Crafts Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest