I've been wanting to try out something like this for a while... and this gift was the perfect time to try it out.
Here's the set that I used, you have seen already a card using the precolored goose this week. It's the Canadian Goose.
I used one of the great hat and bow from the set Hat and things
And the sentiment is from this awesome set it really has ALL the French sentiments you need! Salutations Françaises
Here's my calendar top I used a Little Yellow Bicycle chipboard & Acrylic Album. It's just stiff enough to hold open on a desk!!!
Here's a closer look at the precolored bird with the added top hat and bow. Doesn't he look just ready to party?!?
And here's a sideview of the calendar opened up on the desk!
I really really hope that she likes it!!!! What do you think? Would you appreciate an homemade gift like this?
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with optional twist of the calendar - And I did the twist woohooo :)
- Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
- Party time tuesdays - Anything goes
- Craft my life - Anything but a card
- Sentimental sundays - Lots of layers
- That craftplace blog - Anything goes
That's it for me for tonight! Hope you have a great night.