For my make I used the great image Snow love.
The paper for this card is from Bobunny - Elf magic. I used my quickutz nesting squares rounded and my nesting lace squares. I added some Tattered lace and Elizabeth dies snowflakes as well as the Joyeux Noel sentiment. I put a little bling in the corner and some resin hearts. I really love how this as turned out!
Here's a closer look at hte digi that I colored with my copics.
- City crafter - Glittering snowflakes
- Die cuttin divas - Non Traditional Christmas
- Loves rubberstamps challenges - Winter or Christmas theme
- Crafty our passion challenges - Non traditional Christmas
- Eureka stamps - Let it snow
- Crafty catz weekly challenge - Snowmen
That's it for this post but there's more coming up so please come back for it :)