Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Ice Skater Macy - Art by Mi Ran

Hello everyone!  I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a new Year filled with Health and happiness.

It's my turn to post the inspirational post on the blog over at Art by Mi Ran and I decided to go with the theme of the month which is Snowflakes.

I decided to play with the super cute Ice Skater Macy.  You can see how different my card is from Ruza's yesterday.

Digital Stamp - Ice Skater Macy, Christmas Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
Here's my card!  I did using my favorite colors for clothes :)  Turquoise and some grey


The paper that I used is from Lawn Fawn - Fa la la collection.  I used my Label 29, my Create a flake 4 and my large circle from Spellbinder.  I added some ribbon that I purchased at Winners.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  If you want the details on how I made this card you should come here.

I had sooooo much fun preparing this card!  I really hope I have inspired you.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Just inspirational challenges - Christmas
  2. Crafty boots challenges - Winter wonderland
  3. Love to create challenge - Icy winter days
That's it for this post but I have 2 more coming up!!!

Hugs

2 comments :

  1. Adorable card, great design and lovely image. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb colouring - you have really brought that image to life. Love your background design too. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest