It happens to be die cuts :) So the image that I used is the great 517 let it snow snowmen framed.
I really like how this card turned out with scraps!!!! :) And less in my scrap pile.
The paper is Lawn Fawn - Petite paper. I used my grand paper to do the inside. I used my large and small squares from Spellbinder. I used as well my Elizabeth craft dies snowflakes.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
- Dilly beans challenge - Add a die cut
- Cuttlebug mania - There's snow place like home
- Just inspirational challenges - snowflakes
- Incy wincy designs - Non traditional colors
- Ooh-la-la creations challenges - Christmas
That's it for me I really hope you have a great night!!!