Peony Collage - Cuddly Buddly
Hello everyone! I have a little card to share with you that is using a great stamps set from Cuddly buddly Peony collage
And when I saw how elegant it looked.... I decided to leave it alone and not color it! So had to find some papers for it and got the great one from DCWV - Premium pack. The flowers are from Paper-tea-roses-cream and some great Crystal-flowers
It's one of those card that ended up totally different from what I had thought initially.... I used some silver embossing to make it after stamping the image with some versamark clear ink.
Here's a closer look at the great stamped image I really love the embossing with it!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Delightful sketches - Twinkle Twinkle - add something sparkly - the crystal flowers are sparkly
- Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes
- Crafty creations challenges - Embossing - it was heat embossing :)
- Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
- Sparkle n sprinkle creative challenges - Anything goes with loose powder - I will heat embossed
That's it for this post! Be right back with another little something :)